Thursday, July 7, 2016

When I Firstly Meet Manilop Guys

It was just within the period of Brigada Eskwela 2016. I hurriedly left our neighboring city where everyone used to do relaxation and, of course, shopping at KCC Mall. Normally, I would be there by the next day. I was glad to see them, both that's why I could hardly wait for the distance covering at about 12 kilometers away from Jolo and more or less 3 to 4 kilometers if I would start with my home near Barangay Bukid.


Hello, Guys! Assalamu alaykum wa Rahamatullahi wa Barakatuhu!

We're so closes to everyone though we practices our profession in different schools. Series of district activties made our partition break but transparent to each of us. Sir Suharto S. Alpha was my former co-teacher in Pasil Elementary School offering volunteer teaching service. Sir Nuradal A. Rabbayani was very popular not just to me but to teachers in Indanan South District because of  his expertise in stage decoration, skills and creativity.

Yeheyyy! At last, we got together guys for a very significant goals in relation to our profession. I was so amazed of their dedication and commitment as teachers. I think it was our first conversation discussing school management and supervisioon as newly-installed Teacher In-Charge (TIC) of Manilop Primary School. I did not engage with long conversation with them. We knew with one another as we just letting our eyes meet in so many directions.


Please, follow us on. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment